Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Air Duct Cleaning Services in Minneapolis–St. Paul
Welcome to Alpha Air Corporation. We are a full–service air duct cleaning company that proudly services the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN area. We have 30 years of experience in the duct cleaning industry and offer a complete range of air duct cleaning services for residential homes and commercial and industrial businesses.
Why Use Alpha Air?
At Alpha Air, we are committed to making sure that every job we do is done right and done promptly. Here are a few examples of our commitment to that.
- NADCA certified technicians — Our technicians are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association.
- 24/7 Emergency service — We can’t plan for everything. Sometimes things fall apart in the middle of the night or at the worst time possible. When your ductwork is giving you problems outside of normal business hours, you want to know you’re working with a company that is ready to help you when you need it most.
- Responsible sanitizing agent — We use a sanitizing agent that leaves no active chemical residue and that quickly degrades to a non–volatile compound after treatment.
- Residential and commercial — We have experience working with residential projects as well as large–scale commercial operations.
- Experience — We have 30 years of experience in the duct cleaning industry
- Family owned — We take pride in our business and in being part of the community where we work.
Duct Cleaning in the Minneapolis–St. Paul, MN Area
We offer a full range of air duct cleaning services for homes and businesses throughout the Minneapolis–St. Paul, MN area. Here are some of our most popular services:
- Commercial and industrial duct cleaning — Having a clean and odorless environment in your building is critical to your success. Also, if you have special vents for harmful chemicals or particles, we can clean those too.
- Residential air duct cleaning — Having the AC ducts and heating ducts in your home is a great way to potentially improve respiratory health and decrease the effects of allergy season.
- Bathroom exhaust vent — Your bathroom is a source for a lot of moisture. This can cause mold to build up in the vents.
- Dryer vent cleaning — You may not realize it, but without proper maintenance the dryer vent in your Minneapolis–St. Paul, MN home could pose a danger to your home and your health.
- Fire restoration — After fire damage, soot and other harmful deposits could still be lingering in your ductwork. Let Alpha Air give your ducts a good deep cleaning to get rid of those harmful substances.
- Mold remediation — Mold is a huge problem for many homeowners in the Minneapolis–St. Paul, MN area. Alpha Air specializes in quickly removing the mold from your home and making it difficult for it to regrow.
Duct Cleaning Maintenance Program in Minneapolis–St. Paul
One of the best ways to make sure that your indoor air quality is under control is to have your ducts regularly serviced. Unlike other duct cleaning companies, we know that your building and your situation is unique. That’s why we don’t offer a standard maintenance plan. We like to talk with our customers and get to know them. We can work with you to set up a custom maintenance plan that fits your schedule and your building’s needs. Give us a call today to talk with one of our friendly, certified technicians.
Alpha Air offers residential air duct cleaning services in the Twin Cities area, and commercial and industrial duct cleaning in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester, St. Cloud and Duluth.
February 19, 2014
When you examine the expenses for your business to determine areas where you can reduce spending and improve the bottom line, “duct cleaning” might not be an additional expense you want to add. We understand why you might think this: ducts are usually an “out of sight, out of mind” part of a workplace, and people rarely give them much consideration.
February 16, 2014
Your furnace depends on a network of sealed ducts to carry the heated air from its cabinet all the way to the vents while losing as little air pressure as possible. Because of the tight sealing along ductwork, it’s hard for the dust that starts to gather inside to escape; eventually, you’ll end up with contaminated ducts causing you numerous problems. To combat this problem, schedule regular cleaning for your furnace’s ducts.